![]() |
| Treadmill folded |
![]() |
| Skating Class |
I started running at Alam Damai Park due to the cancellation of skating class from raining over there. When we (i and my wife) decided to stop the skating class and resumed the swimming class at UCSI, my running track also shifted to Alam Damai Park entirely. I bought arm bands for my Torch and started using Endomondo to track my running.
My running target was more about distance in the beginning. The pace was not that worrisome to me. As long as i can up my distance to the target of 7 km then I am conformable with it. However, slowly i got to about 9 km which was good because then i would have been sure that i would finished the 7 km race.
I had fun with during the race. It was my first time and i waited right in the middle. It took some time to be able to run. There were just so many people. I managed to finished the race in 38 minutes for the 7km although my GPS recorded only 6.4 km. However, it did not matter that much to me as the pace was sub 6:00 per km. It was something that i was never able to do it but for the first i got it during the race.
August was the month of Ramadhan. I got my race and 30 September was looming. I continued running during Ramadhan but limited myself to only 5 km. The pace just fluctuated from sub 6:00 to above 6:00. I was a worry on the first day running during Ramadhan but i made it. It was very early in the morning and i did not feel the thirst that much. During Ramadhan, my music also changed to Maher Zain to accompany my running.
Then came a break due to Eid and i continued soonest and stopped a day before i got admitted to SW7 for my knee operation.


No comments:
Post a Comment